Application Process, Costs, Dates and Timings.
Thank you for your interest in Yoga glow Teacher training
Regular attendance to a yoga class for at least 2 years.
IT skills are necessary.
Saturday February 4th 2017 Taster morning – to find out about the course and to begin application process.
Interviews: Saturday March 4th /April 29th 2017.
The course will be held over 22 monthly meetings Friday evening from 7.00pm – 9.30 pm and Saturday will run from 10.00am – 18.00pm with 1 hour lunch break
2 weekend retreats from Friday morning 10am – Sunday 5pm
Beginning Friday May 19th/Sat 20th 2017 ending April Sat 20th 2019
Course Dates :
May 19th/20th, June23rd/24th, July21st/22nd (july date needs further confirmation), August 18th/19th, September 15th/16th
October Retreat – 13th/14th/15th (Dates still awaiting confirmation)
November 17th/18th, December 8th/9th
January 26th /27th, February 23rd/24th, March 23rd/24th,April 20th/21st,May 18th/19th,June 22nd/23rd
July 20th/21st, August 17th/18th, September 14th/15th
October Retreat – 12th /13th/14th (dates still awaiting confirmation)
November 16th/17th, December 7th/8th
January 25th/26th, February 15th/16th, March 22nd/23rd, April 19th/20th
Graduation day – 10th August 2019
Booking the course
1.Read the course syllabus on www.yoga-glow-studio.com and contact Michelle Cheesbrough at email@example.com
2. Complete application form, ( Please follow link to Download ) and send to address below.
3. Return signed code of conduct, completed health form,( Please follow link to Download ) and Disclaimer form via email or post
4. A deposit is required to secure your place, see fee information below.
5. You will need 2 references
* A reference from someone who has know you for past 5 years who can give a brief character reference .
* Your current yoga teacher – please see separate form for teacher reference. ( Please follow link to Download )
Please email me or send personal reference and completed teacher reference to
Michelle Cheesbrough, 1 station Road, Beccles, Suffolk
Last date for application and deposit is Saturday 22nd April 2017
• Registration £100
• All tuition and mentoring throughout the course
• Tutoring and facility fees on scheduled course dates and retreat days
• Course handbook and printed teacher training resources
• Workshops from other tutors
• 2 Retreats – food and accommodation but not transport
• Compulsory first aid course
• Yoga alliance professionals YAP accredited teacher training certificate. Fees must be paid in full and any private sessions paid for before a graduation certificate will be issued.
• Assignments and assessments feedback and assistance as required (unless the most unlikely circumstances arise that additional private tuition is required which is priced at £70 per tutorial.)
• Course reference books
• Final class assessment £70
• Any essential yoga props – mat , blocks
• Any transportation costs of regular meetings to and from retreats, parking and incidentals.
The total cost is £2,800 if paid in full the fee is reduced by £100 if paid in full.
On acceptance to the course the registration fee and a non -refundable deposit are required a total of £1000.00 by 22nd April 2017 there after monthly payments of £ 100.00 can be paid from May 19th 2017 and Final payment December 7th 2018. Reserving the right to refuse a place to students who have not paid their deposit by the required date.
Applicants will be taken on a first come first serve basis and students who have paid their deposit will have priority over those who haven’t .
Refund of course fees – excluding deposit, registration fee and course dates already attended, fees are only refundable under the following circumstances:
Death of spouse or family member or Sickness – Doctor’s sick note needed for proof of sickness. If for these reasons you are unable to continue the course and you have paid in full you can apply for a refund of £70 per session that you will miss or you can be credited to do another course. The cancellation of the course needs to be done in writing including the necessary evidence to Michelle Cheesbrough, Senior Yoga Teacher at Yoga Glow Studio , 4 the walk, Beccles ,NR349AJ.
Cancellation of the course:
Course leaders reserve the right to cancel the course at any point in writing under the same conditions as set in refund policy , reimbursing £70 per session not completed or crediting the course to be completed at a later date.